This information is not a recipe, only variable results from year to year.
Composition 100% Pinot Noir
Base year: 2019 (81%) and 2018 reserve wine up to 19%.
08 Juillet 2020
Date of disgorging
22 Juillet 2022
1 Gramme par litre
Total production: 898 bottles
The plot"Les Hautes Sources Souris"
- Area: 16 Ares and 82 Centiares
- Grape variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Exposition : Sud
- Rootstock : 41B
- Year of planting: 1990
The Wine"Les Hautes Sources Souris"
- Wild yeast
- No sulfiting at the harvest
- Raking from the top (by overflow)
- Bâtonnage : Only if the wine needs it
- Ouillage : Only in hot periods.
- 2 Pumping: one pumping is carried out at the harvest and then a second at the bottling.
- Bottling liqueur: Wine from the blend of the same wine, brewed with organic unrefined sugar.
- Dosage liqueur: Identical to the draft liquor but stored in magnum for 18 months.